Cat & Dog Boarding Services
We understand how stressful it can be to leave your pet when you have to be out of town - especially if they are ill, or while they are recovering from a surgery or procedure. At Wolfe Animal Hospital, we want to help you rest easy.
We provide comprehensive standard and luxury boarding services for all of our patients, and medical boarding services for pets with conditions that standard boarding centers may not be equipped to accommodate.
Luxury & Standard Pet Boarding Services
Our luxury pet boarding package includes:
- At least 4 trips to our interactive play area every day your pet is with us
- Private suites with television (tuned to their favorite shows, of course!)
- Bedding changed daily for your pet's comfort
- Bathing upon request (extra fee)
- Free bathing for stay of 3+ days
Our standard cat & dog boarding package includes:
- Regular or large-sized kennel depending on your pet's size
- Bedding (provided for all types of patients) changed daily
- Individual outdoor run
Medical Pet Boarding
Your pet will be supervised by our expert veterinarians and nurses, who will administer medications and watch over them closely. Any required medications will be administered to your pet on the same schedule they are used to at home.
FAQs About Our Pet Hotel
We're serious animal lovers, and our highly trained and attentive staff enjoys giving our boarders all the attention, comfort, and care they deserve while they're staying with us.
Read our FAQs for answers to our most frequently asked questions about boarding at Wolfe Animal Hospital's Pet Hotel.
If you have further questions about boarding, please feel free to contact us!
- What accommodations and amenities do you have?
We've got everything your pet needs for a fun, recuperative, and safe stay, including the following accommodations and amenities:
- TV tuned to your pet's favorite shows
- Comfy, cozy beds for each guest
- Clean towels, blankets, and bowls
- Individual space for each pet
- A separate boarding area for cats
- Outdoor play area (for luxury boarders only)
- Individual outdoor run for standard boarders
- Special diet accommodations
- Is there a limit to the number of pets I can board at a time?
We have a large facility and can accommodate several animals at once, provided you give us sufficient notice.
Depending on the circumstances, we may be able to board family members (canine/canine or feline/feline) together.
- How much does pet boarding cost?
Boarding fees vary based on the duration of the stay, the size of the pet, and special medical requirements. That said, our pricing is affordable and competitive, and we welcome you to contact us for a quote.
- What time should I drop off and pick up my pet?
Pets can be dropped off or picked up during regular office hours. Reservations are required.
Monday - Friday: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30am to 9:30am boarding drop off and pick up only
Our designated checkout time is 10:00 am daily.
If pick-up is after 10:00 am you will be charged for a full day.
- What should I pack for my pet?
Food: We provide food for pets staying with us. However, please feel free to bring enough of your pet's regular food to last the duration of the stay.
Medication: If your pet takes any medication, bring it along for our staff to administer.
Toys: If your pet has a special toy or two, bring them along.
- What if my pet needs to take medication?
We will be glad to administer your pet's medications while they are with us.
- Can I get updates about my pet during their stay?
Yes, we provide updates and periodic photos of your pet upon request. If there is a problem, we will contact you via the emergency contact information you provide.
- How should I prepare for my pet's stay?
Each animal is different. To prepare for your pet's stay with us, we'll take the following steps to ensure that we can meet their unique needs.
Step 1: Contact us to get started
Call us to book, and to discuss details about your pet and your boarding needs. A member of our team will be happy to coordinate your booking.
Pets must be up to date with all vaccinations and free of fleas and ticks to stay at our facility.
Step 2: Book a trial stay
We want to be sure that we are a good fit for your pet before an extended stay. The trial stay consists of a full day of daycare where we can take the time to assess your pet's temperament and make sure they fit in with the pack.
Step 3: Set your pet up for success
On the day you drop your pet off with us, there are a few steps you can take to help reduce any stress your pet may feel.
Spend some extra time with your pet beforehand, and make sure they get some vigorous exercise so that they are feeling calm. When you arrive at our facility, stay calm, cheerful, and confident during the separation.
- What do you feed animals that don't have their food?
For pets that are not on a special diet, we can provide high-quality pet food that is appropriate for the size and breed of your pet. An additional fee may apply.